House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Intellectual Property (Unjustified Threats) Bill [HL] 2016-17
Here you can browse the record of the public proceedings of the House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Intellectual Property (Unjustified Threats) Bill [HL].
Committee members and staff
- Edward Argar (Charnwood)
- James Berry (Kingston and Surbiton)
- Mr Ben Bradshaw (Exeter)
- Maria Caulfield (Lewes)
- Judith Cummins (Bradford South)
- Thangam Debbonaire (Bristol West)
- Maria Eagle (Garston and Halewood)
- Chris Green (Bolton West)
- Joseph Johnson (Orpington)
- Scott Mann (North Cornwall)
- Callum McCaig (Aberdeen South)
- Wendy Morton (Aldridge-Brownhills)
- Chi Onwurah (Newcastle upon Tyne Central)
- Kirsten Oswald (East Renfrewshire)
- Mark Pawsey (Rugby)
- Christopher Pincher (Tamworth)
Reports of Proceedings
Full transcripts of the Public Bill Committee meetings.
|Committee Debate: 1st sitting | PDF version, 87KB||24.01.2017|
|Committee Debates: compilation of sittings (PDF, 87KB)||24.01.2017|
Stay up to date
Keep up to date with the progress of Bills going through Parliament. Sign up for email alerts or use our RSS feeds.
Find out what happens at each stage of a Public Bill’s journey through Parliament with the Passage of a Bill guide.
Explanation of what happens after Bills have been passed, and when laws may change.