House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Digital Economy Bill 2016-17
Here you can browse the record of the public proceedings of the House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Digital Economy Bill.
Committee members and staff
- Nigel Adams (Selby and Ainsty)
- Kevin Brennan (Cardiff West)
- Mims Davies (Eastleigh)
- Thangam Debbonaire (Bristol West)
- Vicky Foxcroft (Lewisham, Deptford)
- Louise Haigh (Sheffield, Heeley)
- Matthew Hancock (West Suffolk)
- Drew Hendry (Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch and Strathspey)
- Nigel Huddleston (Mid Worcestershire)
- Graham Jones (Hyndburn)
- Calum Kerr (Berwickshire, Roxburgh and Selkirk)
- Scott Mann (North Cornwall)
- Christian Matheson (City of Chester)
- Mark Menzies (Fylde)
- Claire Perry (Devizes)
- Chris Skidmore (Kingswood)
- Graham Stuart (Beverley and Holderness)
- Rishi Sunak (Richmond (Yorks))
Reports of Proceedings
Full transcripts of the Public Bill Committee meetings.
|Committee Debate: 11th sitting | PDF version, 252KB||01.11.2016|
|Committee Debates: compilation of sittings so far (PDF, 1MB)||01.11.2016|
|Committee Debate: 10th sitting | PDF version, 253KB||27.10.2016|
|Committee Debate: 9th sitting | PDF version, 170KB||27.10.2016|
|Committee Debate: 8th sitting | PDF version, 296KB||25.10.2016|
|Committee Debate: 7th sitting | PDF version, 175KB||25.10.2016|
|Committee Debate: 6th sitting | PDF version, 269KB||20.10.2016|
|Committee Debate: 5th sitting | PDF version, 180KB||20.10.2016|
|Committee Debate: 4th sitting | PDF version, 207KB||18.10.2016|
|Committee Debate: 3rd sitting | PDF version, 144KB||13.10.2016|
|Committee Debate: 2nd sitting | PDF version, 275KB||11.10.2016|
|Committee Debate: 1st sitting | PDF version, 193KB||11.10.2016|
Written submissions from outside bodies and individuals are circulated to MPs appointed to examine the Bill during committee stage in a Public Bill Committee. The following written submissions were sent to this committee.
Stay up to date
Keep up to date with the progress of Bills going through Parliament. Sign up for email alerts or use our RSS feeds.
Find out what happens at each stage of a Public Bill’s journey through Parliament with the Passage of a Bill guide.
Explanation of what happens after Bills have been passed, and when laws may change.