House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Criminal Finances Bill 2016-17
Here you can browse the record of the public proceedings of the House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Criminal Finances Bill.
Committee members and staff
- Mrs Anne Maine
- Sir Alan Meale
- Richard Arkless (Dumfries and Galloway
- Victoria Atkins (Louth and Horncastle)
- Nic Dakin (Scunthorpe)
- Byron Davies (Gower)
- Peter Dowd (Bootle)
- Mrs Flick Drummond (Portsmouth South)
- Lucy Frazer (South East Cambridgeshire)
- Nusrat Ghani (Wealden)
- Andrew Griffiths (Burton)
- Carolyn Harris (Swansea East)
- Tristram Hunt (Stoke-on-Trent Central)
- Dr Rupa Huq (Ealing Central and Acton)
- Scott Mann (North Cornwall)
- Roger Mullin (Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath)
- Antoinette Sandbach (Eddisbury)
- Keith Vaz (Leicester East)
- Mr Ben Wallace (Wyre and Preston North)
- Mike Wood (Dudley South)
Reports of Proceedings
Full transcripts of the Public Bill Committee meetings.
|Committee Debate: 6th sitting | PDF version, 175KB||22.11.2016|
|Committee Debate: 5th sitting | PDF version, 238KB||22.11.2016|
|Committee Debates: compilation of sittings so far (PDF, 688KB)||22.11.2016|
|Committee Debate: 4th sitting | PDF version, 134KB||17.11.2016|
|Committee Debate: 3rd sitting | PDF version, 156KB||17.11.2016|
|Committee Debate: 2nd sitting | PDF version, 206KB||15.11.2016|
|Committee Debate: 1st sitting | PDF version, 195KB||15.11.2016|
Written submissions from outside bodies and individuals are circulated to MPs appointed to examine the Bill during committee stage in a Public Bill Committee. The following written submissions were sent to this committee.
Stay up to date
Keep up to date with the progress of Bills going through Parliament. Sign up for email alerts or use our RSS feeds.
Find out what happens at each stage of a Public Bill’s journey through Parliament with the Passage of a Bill guide.
Explanation of what happens after Bills have been passed, and when laws may change.