House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Children and Social Work Bill [HL] 2016-17
Here you can browse the record of the public proceedings of the House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Children and Social Work Bill [HL].
Committee members and staff
- Maria Caulfield (Lewes)
- Stella Creasy (Walthamstow)
- Thangam Debbonaire (Bristol West)
- Marion Fellows (Motherwell and Wishaw)
- Suella Fernandes (Fareham)
- Kate Green (Stretford and Urmston)
- Simon Hoare (North Dorset)
- Seema Kennedy (South Ribble)
- Mrs Emma Lewell-Buck (South Shields)
- Steve McCabe (Birmingham, Selly Oak)
- Huw Merriman (Bexhill and Battle)
- Amanda Milling (Cannock Chase)
- Tulip Siddiq (Hampstead and Kilburn)
- Mr Robert Syms (Poole)
- Edward Timpson (Crewe and Nantwich)
- Michael Tomlinson (Mid Dorset and North Poole)
- Helen Whately (Faversham and Mid Kent)
Reports of Proceedings
Full transcripts of the Public Bill Committee meetings.
|Committee Debate: 8th sitting | PDF version, 81KB||12.01.2017|
|Committee Debate: 7th sitting | PDF version, 175KB||12.01.2017|
|Committee Debates: compilation of sittings so far (PDF, 1MB)||12.01.2017|
|Committee Debate: 6th sitting | PDF version, 245KB||10.01.2017|
|Committee Debate: 5th sitting | PDF version, 191KB||10.01.2017|
|Committee Debate: 4th sitting | PDF version, 152KB||15.12.2016|
|Committee Debate: 3rd sitting | PDF version, 166KB||15.12.2016|
|Committee Debate: 2nd sitting | PDF version, 176KB||13.12.2016|
|Committee Debate: 1st sitting | PDF version, 192KB||13.12.2016|
Written submissions from outside bodies and individuals are circulated to MPs appointed to examine the Bill during committee stage in a Public Bill Committee. The following written submissions were sent to this committee.
Stay up to date
Keep up to date with the progress of Bills going through Parliament. Sign up for email alerts or use our RSS feeds.
Find out what happens at each stage of a Public Bill’s journey through Parliament with the Passage of a Bill guide.
Explanation of what happens after Bills have been passed, and when laws may change.