House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Trade Union Bill 2015-16
Here you can browse the record of the public proceedings of the House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Trade Union Act 2016.
Committee members and staff
Clerk: Glenn McKee
- Edward Argar (Charnwood)
- Stephen Barclay (North East Cambridgeshire)
- Tom Blenkinsop (Middlesbrough South and East Cleveland)
- Nick Boles (Grantham and Stamford)
- Dr Lisa Cameron (East Kilbride, Strathaven and Lesmahagow)
- James Cartlidge (South Suffolk)
- Stephen Doughty (Cardiff South and Penarth)
- Julie Elliott (Sunderland Central)
- Nusrat Ghani (Wealden)
- John Howell (Henley)
- Seema Kennedy (South Ribble)
- Ian Mearns (Gateshead)
- Jessica Morden (Newport East)
- Anne Marie Morris (Newton Abbot)
- Victoria Prentis (Banbury)
- Chris Stephens (Glasgow South West)
- Jo Stevens (Cardiff Central)
- Rishi Sunak (Richmond (Yorks)
Reports of Proceedings
Full transcripts of the Public Bill Committee meetings.
|Committee Debate:10th sitting | PDF version, 128KB||27.10.2015|
|Committee Debate: 9th sitting | PDF version, 155KB||27.10.2015|
|Committee Debate: 8th sitting | PDF version, 213KB||22.10.2015|
|Committee Debate: 7th sitting | PDF version, 130KB||22.10.2015|
|Committee Debate: 6th sitting | PDF version, 203KB||20.10.2015|
|Committee Debate: 5th sitting | PDF version, 159KB||20.10.2015|
|Committee Debate: 4th sitting | PDF version, 202KB||15.10.2015|
|Committee Debate: 3rd sitting | PDF version, 133KB||15.10.2015|
|Committee Debate: 2nd sitting | PDF version, 200KB||13.10.2015|
|Committee Debate: 1st sitting | PDF version, 148KB||13.10.2015|
Written submissions from outside bodies and individuals are circulated to MPs appointed to examine the Bill during committee stage in a Public Bill Committee. The following written submissions were sent to this committee.
Stay up to date
Keep up to date with the progress of Bills going through Parliament. Sign up for email alerts or use our RSS feeds.
Find out what happens at each stage of a Public Bill’s journey through Parliament with the Passage of a Bill guide.
Explanation of what happens after Bills have been passed, and when laws may change.