House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Housing and Planning Bill 2015-16
Here you can browse the record of the public proceedings of the House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Housing and Planning Act 2016.
Committee members and staff
Clerks: Glenn McKee, Katy Stout
- Mr Richard Bacon (South Norfolk)
- Dr Roberta Blackman-Woods (City of Durham)
- Maria Caulfield (Lewes)
- Peter Dowd (Bootle)
- Andrew Griffiths (Burton)
- Stephen Hammond (Wimbledon)
- Helen Hayes (Dulwich and West Norwood)
- Kevin Hollinrake (Thirsk and Malton)
- Mr Stewart Jackson (Peterborough)
- Mr Marcus Jones (Nuneaton)
- Seema Kennedy (South Ribble)
- Brandon Lewis (Great Yarmouth)
- Grahame Morris (Easington)
- Teresa Pearce (Erith and Thamesmead)
- Matthew Pennycook (Greenwich and Woolwich)
- Chris Philp (Croydon South)
- Julian Smith (Skipton and Ripon)
- Gareth Thomas (Harrow West)
Reports of Proceedings
Full transcripts of the Public Bill Committee meetings.
Written submissions from outside bodies and individuals are circulated to MPs appointed to examine the Bill during committee stage in a Public Bill Committee. The following written submissions were sent to this committee.
Stay up to date
Keep up to date with the progress of Bills going through Parliament. Sign up for email alerts or use our RSS feeds.
Find out what happens at each stage of a Public Bill’s journey through Parliament with the Passage of a Bill guide.
Explanation of what happens after Bills have been passed, and when laws may change.