House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the High Speed Rail (London - West Midlands) Bill 2015-16
Here you can browse the record of the public proceedings of the House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the High Speed Rail (London - West Midlands) Act 2017.
Committee members and staff
Clerk: Neil Caulfield
- Mr David Anderson (Blaydon)
- Caroline Ansell (Eastbourne)
- Alan Brown (Kilmarnock and Loudoun)
- Sir Simon Burns (Chelmsford)
- Alex Chalk (Cheltenham)
- Jackie Doyle-Price (Thurrock)
- Mary Glindon (North Tyneside)
- Mr Robert Goodwill (Scarborough and Whitby)
- Ben Howlett (Bath)
- Nigel Huddleston (Mid Worcestershire)
- Andrea Jenkyns (Morley and Outwood)
- Shabana Mahmood (Birmingham, Ladywood)
- Andy McDonald (Middlesbrough)
- Alison McGovern (Wirral South)
- Caroline Nokes (Romsey and Southampton North)
- Jonathan Reynolds (Stalybridge and Hyde)
- Martin Vickers (Cleethorpes)
Reports of Proceedings
Full transcripts of the Public Bill Committee meetings.
|Committee Debate: 6th sitting | PDF version, 152KB||08.03.2016|
|Committee Debate: 5th sitting | PDF version, 142KB||08.03.2016|
|Committee Debate: 4th sitting | PDF version, 81KB||03.03.2016|
|Committee Debate: 3rd sitting | PDF version, 108KB||03.03.2016|
|Committee Debate: 2nd sitting | PDF version, 120KB||01.03.2016|
|Committee Debate: 1st sitting | PDF version, 129KB||01.03.2016|
Stay up to date
Keep up to date with the progress of Bills going through Parliament. Sign up for email alerts or use our RSS feeds.
Find out what happens at each stage of a Public Bill’s journey through Parliament with the Passage of a Bill guide.
Explanation of what happens after Bills have been passed, and when laws may change.
If you are "specially and directly affected" by a Private Bill you may oppose the Bill or seek its amendment before a Select Committee in either or in both Houses.