House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Infrastructure Bill [HL] 2014-15
Here you can browse the record of the public proceedings of the House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Infrastructure Act 2015.
Committee members and staff
Clerks: David Slater/Marek Kubala
- Roberta Blackman-Woods (City of Durham )
- Mr Jeremy Browne (Taunton Deane)
- Richard Burden (Birmingham, Northfield)
- Alistair Burt (North East Bedfordshire)
- Dr Thérèse Coffey (Suffolk Coastal)
- Tom Greatrex (Rutherglen and Hamilton West)
- Mr John Hayes (South Holland and The Deepings)
- Chris Heaton-Harris (Daventry)
- Robert Jenrick (Newark)
- Graham Jones (Hyndburn)
- Kwasi Kwarteng (Spelthorne)
- Andrew Miller (Ellesmere Port and Neston)
- Mr Brooks Newmark (Braintree)
- Neil Parish (Tiverton and Honiton)
- Mr Nick Raynsford (Greenwich and Woolwich)
- Chris Ruane (Vale of Clwyd)
- Amber Rudd (Hastings and Rye)
- Jim Shannon (Strangford)
- Dr Alan Whitehead (Southampton, Test)
- Stephen Williams (Bristol West)
- Nadhim Zahawi (Stratford-on-Avon)
Reports of Proceedings
Full transcripts of the Public Bill Committee meetings.
|Committee Debate: 11th sitting | PDF version, 285KB||15.01.2015|
|Committee Debate: 10th sitting | PDF version, 112KB||15.01.2015|
|Committee Debate: 9th sitting | PDF version, 199KB||13.01.2015|
|Committee Debate: 8th sitting | PDF version, 136KB||13.01.2015|
|Committee Debate: 7th sitting | PDF version, 188KB||08.01.2015|
|Committee Debate: 6th sitting | PDF version, 114KB||08.01.2015|
|Committee Debate: 5th sitting | PDF version, 210KB||06.01.2015|
|Committee Debate: 4th sitting | PDF version, 131KB||06.01.2015|
|Committee Debate: 3rd sitting | PDF version, 90KB||18.12.2014|
|Committee Debate: 2nd sitting | PDF version, 197KB||16.12.2014|
|Committee Debate: 1st sitting | PDF version, 128KB||16.12.2014|
Written submissions from outside bodies and individuals are circulated to MPs appointed to examine the Bill during committee stage in a Public Bill Committee. The following written submissions were sent to this committee.
Stay up to date
Keep up to date with the progress of Bills going through Parliament. Sign up for email alerts or use our RSS feeds.
Find out what happens at each stage of a Public Bill’s journey through Parliament with the Passage of a Bill guide.
Explanation of what happens after Bills have been passed, and when laws may change.