Finance Act 2015
Progress of the Bill
Bill started in the House of Commons
- House of Commons
- House of Lords
- Royal Assent
- 2nd reading: House of Lords 26 March, 2015 | 26.03.2015
- Committee: 1st sitting: House of Lords 26 March, 2015 | 26.03.2015
- Report stage: House of Lords 26 March, 2015 | 26.03.2015
- 3rd reading: House of Lords 26 March, 2015 | 26.03.2015
- Royal Assent 26 March, 2015 | 26.03.2015
Act of Parliament
|Finance Act 2015 c.11||30.03.2015|
Latest news on the Finance Act 2015
Following agreement by both Houses on the text of the Bill, it received Royal Assent on 26 March. The Bill is now an Act of Parliament (law).
Summary of the Finance Act 2015A Bill To grant certain duties, to alter other duties, and to amend the law relating to the National Debt and the Public Revenue, and to make further provision in connection with finance.
Stay up to date
Keep up to date with the progress of Bills going through Parliament. Sign up for email alerts or use our RSS feeds.
Find out what happens at each stage of a Public Bill’s journey through Parliament with the Passage of a Bill guide.
Explanation of what happens after Bills have been passed, and when laws may change.