House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Children, Schools and Families Bill 2009-10
Here you can browse the record of the public proceedings of the House of Commons Public Bill Committee on the Children, Schools and Families Act 2010.
Committee members and staff
Chairmen: Mr David Amess, Janet Anderson
- Brooke, Annette (Mid Dorset and North Poole)
- Coaker, Mr Vernon (Gedling)
- Cryer, Mrs Ann (Keighley)
- Flint, Caroline (Don Valley)
- Gibb, Mr Nick (Bognor Regis and Littlehampton)
- Johnson, Ms Diana R. (Kingston upon Hull North)
- Laws, Mr David (Yeovil)
- Linton, Martin (Battersea)
- Loughton, Tim (East Worthing and Shoreham)
- McCarthy, Kerry (Bristol East)
- Prentice, Bridget (Lewisham East)
- Purchase, Mr Ken (Wolverhampton North East)
- Stuart, Mr Graham (Beverley and Holderness)
- Timpson, Mr Edward (Crewe and Nantwich)
- Waltho, Lynda (Stourbridge)
- Wiggin, Bill (Leominster)
Clerks: Mrs S Davies, Miss Howe
Reports of Proceedings
Full transcripts of the Public Bill Committee meetings.
|Committee stage: 12th sitting||04.02.2010|
|Committee stage: 11th sitting||04.02.2010|
|Committee stage: 10th sitting||02.02.2010|
|Committee stage: 9th sitting||02.02.2010|
|Committee stage: 8th sitting||28.01.2010|
|Committee stage: 7th sitting||28.01.2010|
|Committee stage: 6th sitting||26.01.2010|
|Committee stage: 5th sitting||26.01.2010|
|Committee stage: 4th sitting||21.01.2010|
|Committee stage: 3rd sitting||21.01.2010|
|Committee stage: 2nd sitting||19.01.2010|
|Committee stage: 1st sitting||19.01.2010|
Written submissions from outside bodies and individuals are circulated to MPs appointed to examine the Bill during committee stage in a Public Bill Committee. The following written submissions were sent to this committee.
Stay up to date
Keep up to date with the progress of Bills going through Parliament. Sign up for email alerts or use our RSS feeds.
Find out what happens at each stage of a Public Bill’s journey through Parliament with the Passage of a Bill guide.
Explanation of what happens after Bills have been passed, and when laws may change.